Embryo freezing cryopreservation facilities are available for couples who have surplus embryos after their transfer procedure cryopreservation embryos can be maintained for many years.
Sperm cryopreservation is indicated in following situations:
1. For patient undergoing IVF as a backup (In case husband is not available on day of egg retrieval / problems in semen collection / fluctuating counts)
2. Surgically retrieved sperms
3. For fertility preservation prior to cancer surgery / Chemo / Radio therapy
Oocyte cryopreservation is indicated in following situations
1. For fertility preservation prior to cancer surgery / chemo / Radio therapy
2. For women desiring to postpone childbearing